This site was made for those who seek viral news, humor and some savage content.

FUCK FOR FREE. SIGN UP HERE!

Online.

domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

20 Things You Should Never Say To A Cop.

20 Things You Should Never Say To A Cop

Some people are just so good at putting their foot in their mouth. However, I think we can all agree that there are just some things we should never say to certain people; especially authority figures!

See below for twenty brilliant examples of things one should never say to a cop (unless you feel like spending some time behind bars that is).

Source: - My own charming sense of humor and freerepublic.com 

ADVERTISE ON WITTYFEED

1. What do you use those rubber gloves for, anyway?

via

Share

 Share this image

ADVERTISE ON WITTYFEED

2. So that's what those yellow flashing lights in the school zone means.

via

Share

 Share this image

3. How long is this going to take? Your wife is expeDepressionare

 Share this image

4. Come write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!

via

Share

 Share this image

5. On the way to the station let's get a six pack.

via

Share

 Share this image

6. I know I was weaving, but I was trying to hit all the little green men!

via

Share

 Share this image

7. But officer, I've got 2 different drivers licenses from 2 different states! Pick one.

via

Share

 Share this image

8. No, I don't know how fast I was going. The little needle stops at 110 mph.

via

Share

 Share this image

9. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.

via

Share

 Share this image

10. Sorry officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

via

Share

 Share this image

11. Aren't you the guy from the Village People band?

via

Share

 Share this image

12. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

via

Share

 Share this image

13. You're not going to check the trunk, are you?

via

Share

 Share this image

14. Wow, you look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend's night stand.

via

Share

 Share this image

15. I pay your salary.

via

Share

 Share this image

16. Bow down to me you insolent fool!

via

Share

 Share this image

17. Wow, those illegal drugs I just took sure are making me trip! 

via

Share

 Share this image

18. Aren't your parents disappointed you became a cop?

via

Share

 Share this image

19. Wanna compare guns? 

via

Share

 Share this image

20. Wanna smoke a joint with me? 

via

Share